← Return to Volunteer Page
Time Commitment of approximately 6 hours/month.
Participation will primarily virtual and over email, with occasional in-person meetings.
We are seeking 4 volunteers for this role.
Volunteers should have an interest in writing, but no specific experience in required.
We are in the process of revamping our Communications Committee and are looking for new volunteers! It's a modern world, and
we have new tools to help us connect with our alumni, so we need a few helping hands. We are looking for alumni who enjoy writing,
have experience with social media platforms, a good eye for detail, and an interest in developing new ways to connect our members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend all Communications Committee meetings - at least once per quarter.
- Meetings will take the form of in person or virtual/email depending upon the needs of those participating.
- Write at least one of the All-Association emails per year.
- Members will be given content to write about and have assistance from the other Committee members.
- Assist in editing material used for communications purposes.
- Committee members will participate in reviewing materials (emails, social media posts, newspaper ads, etc) before they are submitted.
- Participate in the development of special interest contact groups and other Communications strategy projects.
Interested in volunteering? Send an email to our Communications Committee at email@example.com
with the subject line "Communications Committee Member" to learn more.
We can't wait to have you join us!