← Return to Volunteer Page
Time Commitment of approximately 12 hours/month.
Participation will primarily virtual and over email, with occasional in-person meetings.
We are seeking 1 leader for this role.
This leader should have experience in finance, event planning, management, communications,
or another related field.
Our Fundraising Committee is focused on finding the fundraising methods that work best for our organization. We are looking for a leader who isn't
afraid to take risks and innovate, and is willing to guide volunteers in creating and executing a roadmap to meet the Association's goals. The work
done by this committee supports our many projects and is integral to our mission!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development of fundraising practices and roadmap.
- A plan should be presented to the Executive Committee within 6 months of the formation of the Committee.
- Oversee and delegate communication between RHSAA and Roosevelt Supporters Club for coordinated fundraising efforts.
- Chairperson is not necessarily the listed contact person for the RSC, but ensures that communication is established and followed through.
- Oversees and approves all new volunteers.
- The chairperson is responsible for confirming all Committee members and volunteers wishing to partake in the Committee's events.
- Host Fundraising Committee meetings - no less than quarterly.
- Meetings can take the form of in person or virtual/email depending upon the needs of those participating.
- Meetings may need to take place more frequently than 4 times per year, up to the discretion of the Committee.
- Attend Executive Committee meetings to coordinate needs to and from the Fundraising Committee.
- Executive Committee meetings happen every other month and the chairperson should attend 4 of the 6 per year at a minimum.
- Oversee communication with School Resource Liaison to understand school needs.
- Chairperson is not necessarily the listed contact person for the Liaison, but ensures that communication is established and followed through.
Interested in volunteering? Send an email to our Association President at email@example.com
with the subject line "Fundraising Committee Chair" to learn more.
We can't wait to have you join us!